The Oracle Database: SQL course offers students an introduction to Oracle Database technology. In this class students learn the concepts of relational databases and the powerful SQL programming language. This course provides the essential SQL skills that allow developers to write queries against single and multiple tables, manipulate data in tables, and create database objects.
- Identify what a SQL statement is.
- Understand the Oracle Relational Database.
- Use SQL Developer.
- Write queries using SQL Statements.
- Manipulate data in relational tables and save the data.
Benefits To You
Students use Oracle SQL Developer as the main environment tool for writing SQL. SQL*Plus is introduced as an optional tool. Demonstrations and hands-on practice reinforce the fundamental concepts.
Following are the course contents
- Why Do we need a Database
- Types of DBMS Models
- RDBMS Concept
- Examples of RDBMS
- SQL Introduction
- Database Keys
- SQL Command
- Advance SQL
- Interview Questions